- Live Mussels – 500 gms, soaked and cleaned
- Prawns – 100 gms, peeled and deveined
- Scallops – 350 gms
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 500 gms
- Water – 4 tblsp
- Spring Onions – 3, trimmed and diced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Rind – 1 tsp, finely grated
- Garlic – 1 clove, chopped
- Fresh Ginger – 1 tblsp, grated
- Small Red Chilli – 1, deseeded and diced
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the mussels into a large pan with a little water.
- Bring to the boil and cook over a high heat for 4 minutes.
- Drain and reserve the liquid.
- Discard any mussels that remain closed.
- Return the reserved liquid to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the prawns and scallops and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the mussels from their shells.
- Rinse the mussels, prawns and scallops in cold water, drain and put them in a large bowl.
- Cool, cover with clingfilm and chill for 45 minutes.
- Rinse the baby spinach leaves and transfer them to a pan with the water.
- Cook over a high heat for a minute.
- Transfer to a colander.
- Refresh under cold running water and drain.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
- Arrange the spinach on serving plates, then scatter over half of the spring onions.
- Top with the mussels, prawns and scallops.
- Scatter over the remaining spring onions.
- Drizzle over the dressing and serve.