- Dried Thin Egg Noodles – 50 gms
- Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
- Garlic Cloves – 3, finely chopped
- Red Chilli – 1, small, deseeded and chopped
- Ginger – 6 thin slices, shredded
- Chinese Cabbage – 500 gms, finely shredded
- Red Capsicum – 1/2, thinly sliced
- Bean Sprouts – 100 gms
- Soy and Sesame Dressing
- Prawns – 15 to 18, cooked, peeled
- Coriander Leaves – few sprigs, for garnish
- Cook the noodles in unsalted boiling water until tender.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry the onion until tender.
- Add the garlic, red chilli and ginger. Cook for a minute.
- Add the cabbage and capsicum.
- Stir-fry over high heat until cabbage wilts and begins to soften.
- Add the bean sprouts and the dressing.
- Stir for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan.
- Add the cooked prawns and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.