- Green Beans – 350 gms, trimmed
- Red Onion – 1, chopped
- Fresh Cilantro – 4 tblsp, chopped
- Radish – 2, thinly sliced
- Feta Cheese – 3/4 cup, crumbled
- Fresh Oregano – 1 tsp, chopped
- Red Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 5 tblsp
- Tomatoes – 3, ripe and optional, cut into wedges
- Pepper as per taste
- Boil some water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Place the green beans in a metal colander set over the saucepan of water.
- Cover and steam the beans for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer the beans to a bowl and add the onion, cilantro, radishes, crumbled feta cheese and oregano.
- Grind pepper over to taste.
- Whisk the vinegar and olive oil together.
- Pour over the salad.
- Toss gently to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter, surround with the tomato wedges and serve at once.
- If serving later, keep them in the fridge.