Aromatic, crisp parathas made with Methi/ fenugreek leaves
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Methi Paratha
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Besan
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 bunch fresh green Methi Leaves
- 1/2 bunch Coriander Leaves
How to make Methi Paratha
- Cut methi leaves and coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Crush the cumin seeds and keep aside
- Take a wide mouthed vessel, put wheat flour, besan, salt (as per taste), turmeric powder, chilli powder, crushed cumin seeds, cut methi leaves, coriander leaves and mix well. Put water in the mixture and make it a dough.
- Break the dough into small size balls enough to roll like chapatis.
- Roll each ball like chapatis and put on the pre-heated pan on the stove. When one side becomes brown, flip on the other side.
- When both sides are done apply ghee on both sides
- Your hot-hot methi parathas are ready. Serve them hot with Yoghurt and any pickles