A lip-smacking and easy to make snack, these crispy Schezwan Paneer Fingers are perfect for any parties, occasions or evening lite bites.
Paneer – 200 gms, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
Maida (Plain Flour) – 100 gms
Corn Flour – 100 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tblsp
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Dry Red Chillies – 1, finely chopped or ground coarsely
Soy Sauce – 1 to 2 tsp (adjust as desired)
Vinegar – 1 to 2 tsp (adjust as desired)
Curry Leaves – few
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Combine the maida and corn flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, enough water and mix well.
3. Add vinegar and soy sauce.
4. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, pepper powder, onions, dry red chillies, curry leaves and stir well.
6. After a minute remove from flame and add to the batter.
7. Mix well.
8. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
9. Dip the paneer fingers in the batter.
10. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
11. Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot with sauce or chutney of choice.