Chocolate Cupcake is a simple and delicious dessert for all occasions. It is a yummy snack that you can make anytime for kids.
Made with cocoa power, eggs and butter, you can make these mini goodies in a jiffy. A super moist chocolate cupcake that tastes delicious on its own and also can be decorated with desired icing / toppings of choice.
Who doesn’t love chocolates and cakes? This is ideal as a after-meal dessert or as a tea cake.
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients for Chocolate Cupcake
- 100 g Maida (Plain Flour)
- 100 g Powdered Sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- little Milk
For the Icing:
- 1 1/2 tblsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
- little Vanilla Essence
- few drops Edible Food Colour
How to make Chocolate Cupcake
- Combine and sieve together the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and icing sugar well.
- Break the eggs and beat again.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well.
- If the mixture is too thick, add little milk.
- Pour this into a cupcake mould lined with paper cups and place it on a baking tray.
- Place the tray into a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Mix all the icing ingredients and transfer to a piping bag.
- Remove the cupcakes, keep them aside for 30 seconds and decorate with icing as desired.
If you like this, you can also try these delicious goodies that you can make easily at home.