A delicious snack for any occasion.
Chicken Wings – 750 gms, whole
Garlic – 1 to 2 cloves, finely sliced
Soy Sauce – 1/4 cup
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
Dry Sherry – 1 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Honey – 2 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Spring Onions – 3, minced
Sesame Seeds – 1 tblsp (optional)
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Grind together the soy sauce oil, sherry, honey, orange juice, vinegar, ginger and garlic until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for serving.
2. Transfer to a large bowl and add the chicken wings.
3. Mix well until evenly coated.
4. Cover the bowl and place it the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Remove the chicken wings and discard any leftover marinade.
6. Grill them on medium heat for 10 to 20 minutes or until cooked and golden brown, turning them once or twice.
7. Heat the reserved marinade in a pan for 2 minutes.
8. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
9. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
10. Serve with the sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !