A delicious Thai style chicken stir-fry dish with ginger that is best served with rice.
Chicken – 250 gms, skinless, boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces
Fresh Cremini Mushrooms – 1/4 cup, finely sliced
Spring Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
Ginger – 3 inch piece, peeled, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Thai Fish Sauce – 1 tblsp
Oyster Sauce – 2 tsp
Chicken Stock – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the garlic and fry for 20 seconds.
3. Add the chicken pieces, thai fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and cook for a minute.
4. Add the ginger, mushrooms, spring onions and mix.
5. Add the chicken stock and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove from flame.
7. Serve with rice.
Tip: If you are using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water for 15 minutes.