Dry Desiccated Coconut – 1 cup
Rava – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
A few strands of Saffron
Nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 3/4 cup
Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
Silver foil for garnish
1. Heat the ghee.
2. Roast the rawa until it turns light golden in colour.
3. Allow it to cool.
4. Add the desiccated coconut, sugar, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
5. Warm the milk and dissolve the saffron in it.
6. Add it to the above mixture and knead well.
7. Take a flat dish. Set this mixture evenly.
8. Cover with silver foil and allow it to set for some time.
9. Cut into square pieces and serve.
Rava Coconut Burfi Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Rava Coconut Burfi from Awesome Cuisine.