Mixed Sprouts Sundal is a very nutritious sundal that can be served as a school snack or as an evening snack to kids. Sprouts are a good source of protein, vitamin C and several other nutrients. This sundal brings the goodness of the various sprouts in one cup and makes for a healthy snack.
Mixed Sprouts Sundal (Variety Payaru Sundal)
Ingredients for Mixed Sprouts Sundal (Variety Payaru Sundal)
- 1 cup Konda Kadalai (Brown Chickpeas) sprouted
- 1 cup Pachai Payaru (Green Gram) sprouted
- 1 cup Kollu (Horse Gram) sprouted
- 1 cup Karamani (Black Eyed Peas) sprouted
- 1 cup Carrot grated
- handful Coriander Leaves chopped
- Salt as per taste
- handful Coconut grated
How to make Mixed Sprouts Sundal (Variety Payaru Sundal)
- Combine all the sprouts in a pressure cooker.
- Cook them until two whistles.
- Transfer to a big bowl.
- Add the carrot, coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with grated coconut.
- Serve in smal cups