This is a basic Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe that can be used a base for any other cakes or can also be served as it is. Very simple and easy to make, it is great for any occasion and can also be served as a dessert to any meal.
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1 1/2 cups
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup (boiled and cooled)
Cocoa Powder – 3 tblsp
Baking Soda – 2 tsp
Oil (or Butter) – 5 tblsp
Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
1. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Mix the vinegar, oil, milk and vanilla essence in an another bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
4. Grease a cake tin and sprinkle some flour.
5. Pour the cake mixture into the tin and spread the top evenly.
6. Place this into a preheated oven at 180C for 22 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Remove and cool.
8. Garnish as desired.