Hot Chocolate is a classic beverage that can be enjoyed anytime of the day and anytime of the year. It is a delicious drink loved by all. There are many different ways to making this hot chocolate. This simple hot chocolate recipe can be easily made at home with minimal effort.
After filter coffee and tea, this drink is the next most popular drink in South India.
- 250 ml Milk
- 25 g Semisweet or Bittersweet Chocolate chopped
- 25 g Milk Chocolate chopped
- a pinch or two Cinnamon Powder
- 1 to 2 drops Vanilla Essence
- for garnish Cocoa Powder
- for garnish Whipped Cream
- for garnish Chocolate Shavings
- Heat milk in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the chocolates and stir until melted.
- Add the cinnamon powder and stir briskly to make the hot chocolate smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or sprinkle cocoa powder on top.
- Serve at once.