Cucumber – 2, medium
Milk – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1 tblsp
Instant Badaam Mix Powder – 3 tsp (available readymade)
Ghee – 1/2 tblsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cashew Nuts – handful, chopped
Sugar as per taste
1. Grate the cucumbers and keep aside.
2. Boil the milk and allow it to cool.
3. Mix the badam mix and rice flour with a little water.
4. Heat 3/4 tsp of ghee in a frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the cashew nuts and remove.
6. Heat a kadhai/deep pan over medium flame.
7. Add the remaining ghee and saute the grated cucumber.
8. Sprinkle a little water and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add the rice flour mixture and stir.
10. Add sugar, cardamom powder and cook for another 5 minutes.
11. Remove and add the milk.
12. Add the fried cashew nuts.
13. Stir to mix well and serve.