Potatoes – 500 gms, boiled
Green Peas – 1 cup, shelled, boiled
Onion – 1
Green Chillies – 4
Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Ginger – 1 to 2 tsp, grated
Oil as required
Tomato Ketchup as required
Breadcrumbs – as required
1. Mix the salt, chaat masala powder, potatoes and little oil in a bowl, without any lumps.
2. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them.
3. Spread tomato ketchup on one side and keep aside.
4. Grind the green peas, ginger and green chillies together to a coarse paste.
5. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
6. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
7. Add salt, ground green peas mixture and mix well.
8. Add 1 or 2 tblsp of the mixture over the potato patty.
9. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with an another patty.
10. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top or roll them in the breadcrumbs.
11. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
12. Cook the prepared cutlets on both sides till golden brown and crisp.
13. Remove and serve in between 2 bread slices.