Simple and quick to make bonda using bengal gram flour.
Kadalai Maavu (Bengal Gram Flour) – 1/4 cup
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Green Chillies – 3
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the gram flour, rice flour, ginger, salt, onions, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves in a large bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix well to a thick batter.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Make small balls of the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve as a snack with coconut chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !