Kadalai Maavu Bonda or Besan Bonda or Gram Flour Bonda is a simple and quick snack that can be made in the evening time for kids an adults.
Unlike the regular bondas, these are made using gram flour and is suitable for any occasion, any time and any meal.
Try this today at home and your family will ask you to make this again and again.
Kadalai Maavu Bonda (Besan Bonda) Recipe
Ingredients for Kadalai Maavu Bonda (Besan Bonda)
- 1/4 cup Kadalai Maavu / Besan Flour / Gram Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Ginger grated
- 3 Green Chillies
- few Curry Leaves
- handful Coriander Leaves chopped
- as required Oil
- as per taste Salt
How to make Kadalai Maavu Bonda (Besan Bonda)
- Combine the gram flour, rice flour, ginger, salt, onions, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves in a large bowl.
- Add enough water and mix well to a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Make small balls of the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve as a snack with coconut chutney.