Aval (Poha) – 500 gms
Peanuts – 100 gms
Fried Gram – 100 gms
Kopra – 50 gms, chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Ghee – 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – little
Oil as required
Curry Leaves – few
1. Lightly fry the aval and keep aside. Ensure it does not get burnt.
2. Heat little oil in a pan.
3. Fry the mustard seeds till it splutters.
4. Add the peanuts, fried gram, kopra and curry leaves.
5. Fry for a minute.
6. Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt.
7. Mix well and remove from flame.
8. Add aval(poha) and stir to mix well.
9. Add ghee and mix again.
10. Allow it to cool and store in an airtight container.
Tip: You can add any other savouries if desired.