The combination of crunchy cornflakes, sweet dried fruits and savory nuts makes it an ideal snack for any occasion.
Cornflakes Mixture is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. With just a few simple steps, you can have this delicious snack ready in no time!
Cornflakes Mixture Recipe
Ingredients for Cornflakes Mixture
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- 1 cup Aval (Poha)
- 1 cup Roasted Gram
- 1 cup Peanuts
- handful Curry Leaves
- as per taste Red Chilli Powder
- as per taste Salt
- as required Oil
How to make Cornflakes Mixture
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the peanuts, roasted gram, poha, curry leaves and cornflakes, separately.
- Remove and combine them together in a large bowl.
- Add salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serve as a snack.