Seeraga Samba Rice – 250 gms
Ghee – 4 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Bay Leaf – 1
Salt as per taste
1. Add salt to rice and mix well.
2. Cook till 3/4ths and keep aside.
3. Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan over medium flame.
4. Saute onions, mint leaves, bay leaf and ginger garlic paste for a minute.
5. Add the rice and mix well.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes or till rice is done.
7. Add the remaining ghee and mix well.
8. Serve hot.