We are always looking for experienced freelance writers who can write good quality posts on topics related to Food or Cooking or Contribute recipes to our website.
In return you will get full credit for the post and you can link back to your website at the bottom of every post you make. We allow a maximum of one external link in every post and posts containing more than one external link or links within the content body maybe modified or will not be published.
Please include the following in your email:
- Your full name.
- Your post title(s).
- A short bio (ensure you have added your link).
You will receive confirmation via email ONLY IF your guest post has been accepted.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Submissions will be reviewed and if it is relevant to the website, it will be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and you agree not to post it elsewhere.
- Articles and Blog Posts should have be minimum 1250 words long and must be accompanied by a relevant image.
- If it is a recipe, it must have an introduction, clear instructions with the ingredients & method clearly mentioned. The recipe must also be accompanied by a good photo.
- Include a short bio (150 characters or less) at the end of your post. This is where you can have a maximum of one link.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- No links to sites that are similar to Awesome Cuisine.
- We do not allow links to Warez, Adult, Gambling or Pharmaceutical, and any sites that we feel do not fit our standards.
- MUST NOT be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
- MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. While we know there is a variation in what is considered “proper English,” we ask that you at least be consistent within your article. Your article must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy.
- MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- MUST NOT be a submission of the exact same article/recipe as one that you already submitted or already exists on the website.
- In lieu of cash payment, we give our writers publicity on our website through linking to their websites/emails, publishing a short bio, and highlighting some writers in our opt-in newsletter.
By submitting your article(s) to us
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to Awesome Cuisine gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our newsletter, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- We reserve the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- Awesome Cuisine is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
Awesome Cuisine reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
How to submit recipes/blog posts:
Also, please take a moment to read our policy on Contributing Content to Awesomecuisine