Carrot – 250 gms, grated
Juice of 1 Lemon
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Mustard Seeds – few
Urad Dal – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds and urad dal.
3. Add the chopped green chillies and stir.
4. Add grated carrot, salt and lemon juice.
5. Stir to mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve as is or with plain rice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Your recipes are divine. Please should I ask that you include pics of the finished dish.
I’m Tamil but not very clued up with the tamil words.
I would love to try these recipes out.
Thank you. We are glad that you like our recipes. We will try and update the pictures soon.