- Carrots – 115 gms, peeled and grated
- Little Gem Lettuce – 1, shredded
- Canned Sweetcorn Kernels – 85 gms, drained
- Cucumber – 1/3, diced
- Cooked Crayfish Tails in Brine – 175 gms, drained completely
- Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Wedges – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 8 tblsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tblsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
- Divide the grated carrot, lettuce, corn and cucumber between 4 bowls.
- Spoon over the dressing and pile the crayfish tails on top.
- Sprinkle with the cayenne pepper.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.