White Bread Slices – 8
Butter – 2 tblsp, melted
Egg Whites – 2, beaten stiffly
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Spring Onions – 1 tblsp, chopped
Green Capsicum – 1, cut into strips
1. Cut the bread slices diagonally into 16 pieces.
2. Toast on one side and brush the other side with butter.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4. Spoon a teaspoonful of the mixture on the buttered side of the bread.
5. Sprinkle the capsicum strips on top.
6. Grill till the cheese melts and capsicum turns light brown.
6. Serve hot.