Seekh Kebabs – 400 gms (readymade)
Onion Paste – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Oil – 3 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 cup
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Dhania Powder – 1 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure cook the kebabs in water for about 3to 4 minutes.
2. Put off the heat after 3 to 4 minutes, cool and then drain out all the excess water.
3. Cut the seekh kebabs diagonally into one-inch pieces.
4. Heat the oil and fry the onion paste till light golden brown in colour.
5. Mix in the ginger-garlic paste and fry for another 1 minute.
6. Mix in the tomato puree and the masalas and continue to stir fry on low fire for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add a few tbsp of water if required.
8. Add salt and then mix in one cup of water.
9. Bring the gravy to boil.
10. Add the sheekh kebabs and allow to simmer in the gravy for 3 to 4 minutes.
11. Dry the gravy as much as you can.
12. You could also keep a little gravy if you want to eat it with rotis.
13. But if you want to serve it as a starter or snack then dry the gravy and serve it dry so that the onions and masalas coat the kebab pieces.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !