Honey Soy Chicken Wings is a classic appetizer from the Chinese cuisine. However if you are hard-pressed for time and need something quick and tasty, this is the dish that you can count on. Takes less than 30 minutes to make and is packed with flavour from the honey, soy sauce and peanut oil. Try them and let us know what you think. Serve these with peanut sauce, salad or plain rice or jeera rice.
Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe
Ingredients for Honey Soy Chicken Wings
- 2 tblsp Peanut Oil
- 500 gms Chicken Wings
- 4 tblsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tblsp Clear Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger fresh, grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Honey Soy Chicken Wings
- Heat the peanut oil in a kadai.
- When hot, add the chicken wings and fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove, drain off the excess oil and keep aside.
- Add the soy sauce, clear honey, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger and salt.
- Stir to mix well.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, turning the chicken wings occasionally.
- Serve with a salad or plain rice.