1. Heat the peanut oil in a kadai.
2. When hot, add the chicken wings and fry for 10 minutes.
3. Remove, drain off the excess oil and keep aside.
4. Add the soy sauce, clear honey, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger and salt.
5. Stir to mix well.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, turning the chicken wings occasionally.
7. Serve hot or cold.
Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Honey Soy Chicken Wings from Awesome Cuisine.