Boneless chicken (boiled and sliced) – 250 gms
Egg (optional) – 1
Cornflour – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Onion (sliced) – 20 gms
Ginger-garlic paste – 20 gms
Green peas (boiled) – 30 gms
French beans (julienned and boiled) – 20 gms
Chicken stock – 100 ml
Honey – 1 tsp
Soya sauce – 2 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1/4 tsp
Spring onion (chopped) – 10 gms
1. Beat the egg, cornflour and salt together and coat the chicken slices with it.
2. Heat oil and deep fry the chicken till golden brown and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion till light brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add green peas, french beans and chicken pieces and stir fry for two more minutes.
6. Add the stock, honey, soya sauce, chilli sauce, ajinomoto and salt to taste.
7. Cook over low heat till done.
Serve garnished with spring onions.
its a nice recipe,i like it.