Chicken Drumsticks – 4
Chicken – 300 gms, minced
Ginger Paste – 5 tsp
Garlic Paste – 5 tsp
Salt to Taste
Green Chilli Paste – 5 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Almonds – 1/2 cup
Cashewnuts – 1/2 cup
Mint Chutney – 1/2 cup
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Refined Oil – 3 tsp
Saffron – 1 gm
Cream – 1/2 cup
1. Debone the entire chicken leg, leaving only the top of the drumstick.
2. Flatten the chicken leg using a steak hammer.
3. Make a marinade with half the quantity of ginger and garlic pastes, salt, green chilli paste and lemon juice.
4. Marinate the chicken in this and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Mix the almonds and Cashewnuts with the chicken mince and mint chutney.
6. Add garam masala and the remaining ginger garlic, green chilli pastes, salt and lemon juice to the mince mixture, mix well.
7. Stuff the deboned chicken with this mixture, rolling the chicken in such a way that the mince is wrapped in it.
8. Crease a baking tray with oil.
9. Place the rolls on the tray and cover with foil.
10. Bake in a medium hot oven (100C/200F) until done or for approximately 20 minutes.
11. Take the chicken out of the oven and remove the foil.
12. Slice each chicken roll diagonally and arrange on a platter.
13. Pour the saffron mixed with cream over the sliced chicken.
14. Serve hot, garnished with lemon wedges and tomato slices.