Baby Corn Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese recipe that can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish to go along with your main course.
It is a dish of fried baby corn, onions, garlic, and chili peppers in a spicy sauce made with soy sauce and other spices.
Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe
Ingredients for Baby Corn Manchurian
- 200 g Baby Corn cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Spring Onions chopped
- 2 Onions sliced
- 3 to 4 Garlic Cloves crushed
- as per taste Soy Sauce
- as per taste Red Chilli Powder
- as per taste Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 3 to 4 tbsp Oil
- as per taste Salt
- for frying Oil as required
- few Coriander Leaves chopped
How to make Baby Corn Manchurian
- Cook the baby corn pieces in salted water. Drain and keep aside.
- Mix the rice flour, corn flour, red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste to a paste. Add water if required.
- Heat oil for frying in a deep frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn pieces in the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Fry the onions, spring onions and garlic for a minute or two.
- Add the baby corn pieces.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, salt, oregano and tomato ketchup.
- Stir to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve at once.