Prepare to embark on a culinary journey with Pineapple Cake. This tropical delight will transport your taste buds to paradise. This delectable dessert features a moist, eggless sponge cake infused with the refreshing essence of pineapple. It is a treat for the senses, layered with juicy pineapple slices and glazed cherries.
To prepare this heavenly cake:
- Start by slicing the cake horizontally into two halves.
- Sprinkle each half with the syrup from canned pineapple, or schedule a syrup using fresh pineapple slices.
- Chop the pineapple into tiny pieces and whip them into a delightful combination of sugar and cream.
The result is a luscious pineapple cream that will sing your taste buds.
Layer the pineapple cream over the lower half of the cake, then place the other half on top. Spread yellow icing all over the top and sides, using a knife dipped in hot water to smoothen it out. Finally, decorate with white icing, cherries, and bits of pineapple. Allow the cake to chill for half an hour before serving, allowing the flavours to meld together.
Pineapple Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion, whether a birthday celebration or a casual get-together. It’s tropical flavours and moist texture will leave your guests wanting more. Pair it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra indulgence. If you enjoy this tropical treat, you might also like our Mango Mousse or Coconut Cream Pie recipes.
- 1 Eggless Sponge Cake using 1/2 tsp pineapple instead of vanilla essence (recipe here)
- 3-4 slices canned pineapple or fresh
- 8-10 canned or glazed cherries
- 3-4 tbsp butter icing white
- 4 tbsp butter icing yellow
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Slice the cake horizontally into two halves and place them on a mesh, soft part up.
- Sprinkle each half with the syrup from canned pineapple (approximately 1 tbsp each half).
- If using fresh pineapple, boil the slices in 2 tbsp water and 1 tbsp sugar for 5 minutes. Allow to cool and use as for canned pineapple.
- Chop the pineapple into tiny pieces and drain the syrup.
- Whip the sugar and cream over a tray of ice cubes until it forms soft peaks. Be careful not to overbeat.
- Fold in the chopped pineapple, reserving a tablespoon for decoration.
- Layer the pineapple cream over the lower half of the cake and place the other half on top.
- Spread the yellow icing all over the top and sides of the cake, using a knife dipped in hot water for a smooth finish.
- Decorate with the white icing, cherries, and saved pineapple bits.
- Chill the cake for half an hour before serving to allow the flavours to meld together.
For all those who have a sweet tooth, the Indian pineapple cake recipe is a must-try. This delightful pineapple cake recipe in Hindi will surely leave you craving more. The pineapple cake decoration adds a beautiful touch to this already delicious treat. The unique blend of Indian flavors in this pineapple cake recipe makes it truly special. If you want a perfect pineapple cake recipe for Indian decoration, look no further. This eggless pineapple cake recipe is a heavenly delight for vegetarians. The Indian vegetarian eggless vanilla cake recipe used as the base for this pineapple cake ensures a light and fluffy texture. Whether you follow the recipe in Hindi or prefer the English version of the eggless vanilla sponge cake recipe, the result will be equally delightful.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pineapple Cake
Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned pineapple slices?
Yes, you can use fresh pineapple slices in this recipe. Boil the pineapple slices in water and sugar, then cool and use as directed. The fresh pineapple will add a burst of natural sweetness to the cake.
Can I make this cake in advance?
Pineapple Cake can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to cover it adequately to prevent any odour transfer.
What can I serve with Pineapple Cake?
Pineapple Cake is delicious but can be served with various accompaniments. A scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream complements the tropical flavours perfectly. Do it with a tropical fruit salad or a pineapple-infused cocktail for a refreshing twist.