Paneer – 250 gms, grated
Oil – 3 tblsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Garlic – 1 tsp, grated
Spinach Leaves – 2 cup, chopped and blanched
Potatoes – 1 cup, boiled, peeled and mashed
Peas – 1/2 cup, boiled and mashed
Cashew Nuts – 1 tblsp, finely crushed
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Chana Powder – 1 tblsp
Cornflour – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Dry Pomegranate Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a pan.
2. Add ginger and garlic, saute for a few seconds.
3. Add the spinach and saute till the water is absorbed.
4. Remove the pan from the stove, allow it to cool.
5. Add the paneer, potatoes, peas, cashew nuts, coriander leaves, chana powder and cornflour. Mix well.
6. Season with the salt, chaat masala, lemon juice, pomegranate powder, chilli powder and knead to make a firm mixture.
7. Divide into balls and shape them into round kebabs.
8. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the kebabs on both sides till golden brown.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.