A delicious and rich sweet, Coconut Laddu is easy and simple to make. Laddus are a popular sweet made during festivals and special occasions. This is a nice and tasty variation from the usual laddus.
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Desiccated Coconut – 1 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – as required
- Nuts – As required
- Heat a non stick pan in medium flame.
- Add the condensed milk and 1 1/2 cup coconut to it.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thickened, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is not sticking to the pan.
- Remove from flame and transfer the content to another dry plate.
- Keep the remaining 1/2 cup coconut in a plate.
- Make small balls of laddu when it is little hot.
- Roll over the balls in the coconut.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !