Coconut Laddu is a rich, delicious and easy to make ladoo variety. Made using coconut, condensed milk and cardamom powder, it is very easy to make.
There are numerous recipes for making this laddu. In some parts, freshly grated coconut is used with grated jaggery. While another recipe uses grated coconut with milk and sugar. This recipe below used condensed milk.
Since it requires just 4 ingredients, these laddus are extremely simple to make and does not involve an elaborate process.
Coconut Laddu Recipe
Ingredients for Coconut Laddu
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- as required Cardamom Powder
- as required Mixed Nuts (Almonds/Cashews/Walnuts) chopped or broken
How to make Coconut Laddu
- Heat a non stick pan in medium flame.
- Add the condensed milk and 1 1/2 cup coconut to it.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thickened, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is not sticking to the pan.
- Remove from flame and transfer the content to another dry plate.
- Keep the remaining 1/2 cup coconut in a plate.
- Make small balls of laddu when it is little hot.
- Roll over the balls in the coconut.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.