The Dry Fruits and Nuts balls are an easy to make, quick and handy treats. They also make great energy bites.
The nuts and dried fruits pack an abundance of nutrients, making them an easy way for kids to enjoy good, healthy food. These sticky, caramel coloured balls require no baking or any fancy equipment and need just very little time to make.
They can come in handy during any festivities, travel-handy snacks, celebrations or even when unexpected guests pop in. The Dry Fruits and Nuts Balls can be stored for long durations in air tight containers.
Dry Fruits and Nuts Balls
- 1 Cup Dried Figs/ Anjeer Finely chopped
- 1 Cup Dates Finely chopped, seeds removed
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts Broken into bits
- ¼ Cup Cucumber Seeds
- 100 g Raisins
- ¼ Cup Almonds Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Tutty Fruitty
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut Powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them into a dough like consistency.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Spread the coconut powder on a plate.
- Roll the prepared balls on the coconut powder and keep aside on a plate to dry.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and store in air tight container.