Millet Flour – 2 cups
Jaggery – 1 cup, powdered
Water – 2 to 3 tblsp
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Ginger Powder – a pinch
1. Dry roast the flour until light golden.
2. Add enough water to jaggery and place it over medium flame.
3. Stir regularly until jaggery has fully dissolved.
4. Strain to remove impurities.
5. Place it over the flame and simmer until it starts to thicken.
6. Add the flour, ghee and ginger powder.
7. Stir well and shape the mixture into laddus.
8. Store them in air-tight container.
Note: Millet Flour can be made by taking equal measures of Corn, Varagu, Samai Arisi and Thinai. Dry roast and grind them to a powder.