A healthy and delicious dessert that kids would love. Dry fruits, palm sugar and honey are rich in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients.
Dried Figs – 1 cup, finely chopped
Dates – 1 cup, finely chopped, seeds removed
Walnuts – 1/4 cup, broken
Cucumber Seeds – 1/4 cup
Raisins – 100 gms, chopped
Almonds – few, chopped
Palm Sugar – 2 tblsp, powdered
Honey – little
Tutty Frutty – 2 tblsp (available in most major stores)
Coconut Powder – 1 cup (available in most major stores)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add enough honey and mix well.
3. Make small balls of the mixture.
4. Spread the coconut powder on a plate.
5. Roll the prepared balls on the coconut powder and keep aside on a plate to dry.
6. Store in an airtight container.