Chocolate – it would be tough to find someone who doesn’t enjoy this delightful treat. Right from a child to an elderly adult, no one can miss the allure of this dark delight.
In this Chocolate Nuts Balls recipe, we show you an easy way to ensure you have these delightful treats available at all times. Depending on the level of cocoa in the chocolate, this may also turn out to be a healthy snack, guaranteed to come to your rescue when sudden hunger strikes.
These Chocolate Nuts Balls stays good for 10 – 15 days when stored in the freezer. Before serving, you might have to keep it outside for a few minutes.
Chocolate Nuts Balls
- 2 200g Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 Cup Chopped Cashews and Almonds Roasted and roughly chopped
- Powdered Sugar to garnish
- Finely ground roasted almonds to garnish
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Fill 1/4th of a large pan with water and place it over medium flame.
- Place a smaller pan inside the large pan so it fits well. The bottom of the small pan should be slightly above the water level in the bottom pan. This is the double boiler method to melt chocolate.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the smaller pan and allow it to melt.
- Once this is melted, mix in the roasted, chopped nuts and continue mixing until everything is nicely incorporated. Take it off the heat
- Spoon it into the moulds and refrigerate them for at least 1 hour .
- When it is set fully, gently remove them from the moulds using a knife if required. Take care not to break the chocolate balls.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar if using and garnish with the nuts.
- Store them in a clean, air-tight container. Keep them frozen.