A delicious and healthy vadai. Serve as an evening snack.
Oats – 1 cup
Potatoes – 3/4 cup, boiled, peeled, mashed
Spinach – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Onion – 1
Ginger Paste – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Add a little water to oats and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Drain well.
3. Add potatoes, spinach, onions, ginger paste, green chilli paste and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Make small balls of the dough and flatten them.
7. Fry them in hot oil until golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with chutney.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.