Potatoes – 1/4 kg
Peas – 100 gms
Carrot – 3
Cauliflower – 1/2
Beans – 100 gms
Tomatoes – 3, big
Onions – 2
Capsicum – 1, big
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Sugar as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 50 gms
Pav Bhaji Masala Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Dhania Powder – 1 tblsp
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Garlic – 6 flakes
1. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces except potatoes and peas.
2. Pressure cook all the vegetables.
3. Peel the cooked potatoes and mash.
4. Do not cook the capsicum.
5. Melt butter in a shallow pan.
6. Season with cumin seeds, add onions and fry.
7. When it is golden brown add ground masala and fry.
8. Mix finely cut tomatoes and fry till it is mashed properly.
9. Add mashed potatoes, cut capsicum, cooked vegetables, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, dhania powder, masala powder and a little sugar.
10. Pour enough water to make it into a thick gravy.
11. Mash the vegetables thoroughly when it is boiling.
12. When the gravy becomes thick, garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve hot along with finely cut onions and lime pieces.
Pav Bhaji Masala Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pav Bhaji Masala from Awesome Cuisine.