Tomato Salsa is a perfect accompaniment for any dish, any occasion. They are simple and easy to make. You can use it as a dip, accompaniment to any snacks or can also be paired with pastas, nachos, burritos and pizzas. Made with fresh tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves, capsicum and jalapenos, they are popular in the Mexican cuisine.
Tomato Salsa Recipe
Ingredients for Tomato Salsa
- 2 Tomatoes chopped, seeded, drained
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Capsicum chopped
- 2 tsp Jalapeno - 2 tsp seeds removed, minced
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tblsp Coriander Leaves
- 1/3 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
How to make Tomato Salsa
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove and gently stir.
- Cover again and keep it in the fridge until required.
- Best if used within 24 hours.