Paneer – 750 gms
Sugar – 1 cup
Pineapple Slices – 1 cup
Pineapple Essence – few drops
Grated Coconut – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Pink Colour – little
1. Knead paneer with sugar for 2-3 minutes.
2. Heat it in low flame in a heavy pan for 2 minutes until sugar melts.
3. Remove and allow it to cool.
4. Add the pineapple essence and knead again till paneer becomes smooth.
5. Cut the pineapple slices into half.
6. Grind grated fresh coconut once in a mixie, without adding water.
7. Mix it with sugar and heat till sugar melts.
8. Add pink colour and remove from fire.
9. Prepare small balls from this mixture.
10. Arrange one piece of pineapple on a tray.
11. Spread paneer mixture on the pineapple piece.
12. Sprinkle little syrup from pineapple on top.
13. Decorate with tiny coconut balls on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !