Maida – 2 cup
Ghee – 2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Gramflour – 1 cup
Coconut (Kopparai) – 1/4 cup, grated
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Elaichi – 1 tsp
Kasa Kasa (Gasa Gase) – 2 tsp
Cashewnuts – 2 tsp, roasted
Oil to roast
1. Add the maida, ghee and salt with little bit of water.
2. Make into a soft dough and keep aside.
3. Roast gram flour and gasa gasa separately.
4. Add the kopparai.
5. Grind the gram flour, gasa gasa and kopparai in a mixie to a fine powder.
6. Add the powdered sugar, elaichi and cashewnuts.
7. Take a small piece of the dough, flatten it and make it into a round (or oval) shape on a banana leaf.
8. Add a little stuffing in the centre and seal the edges.
9. Fry this in oil till it becomes golden brown.
10. Serve with tomato sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !