Gelatine – 1 tsp
Hot Water – 1/4 cup
Butter – 1 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Sugar – 4 tblsp
Milk – 1 cup
Mango Pulp – 1 1/2 cups
Cream – 1 cup
1. Sprinkle the gelatine over the hot water and stir it till it dissolves.
2. Set it aside to cool.
3. Melt the butter in a pan over low heat and remove it from the heat.
4. Stir in cornflour and mix till well blended with the butter.
5. Add the sugar and milk and blend well.
6. Put the pan on moderate heat and cook, stirring all the time to avoid lumps.
7. When the mixture is thick, remove the pan from the heat. Cool the mixture and blend in the mango pulp.
8. Add the dream and dissolved gelatine and mix till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
9. Pour into metal trays, cover with cling film and place it in the freezer.
10. After about 2 hours, when the ice cream has set, remove it from the freezer and put it in the mixie goblet.
11. Set the mixie to medium speed and process for 3-4 minutes.
12. Return the ice cream to the metal trays and put it in the freezer till it has frozen.