Tali Bhindi is a delicious snack where bhindi (okra) is dipped in a seasoned flour mixture and crispy fried to perfection. They are then seasoned with a spice mixture and served alongside a meal or as a snack.
Ingredients for Tali Bhindi
- 100 gms Bhindi
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 4 to 5 tsp Gram Flour
- Oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- pinch Amchoor Powder (Dry Mango Powder
- pinch Chaat Masala Powder
- pinch Red Chilli Powder
How to make Tali Bhindi
- Remove the top and tips of the bhindis.
- Cut each in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 2 to 3 lengthwise strips.
- Combine the chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala powder and gram flour.
- Add the bhindi and mix well evenly.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan over medium flame.
- Drop the bhindi into the oil, few at a time.
- Shallow fry until golden and crisp.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle amchoor powder, chilli powder and chaat masala on top.
- Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !