Bombay Toast is a quick and simple breakfast dish. This is an Indian version of French toast.
- Bread Slices – 10
- Milk – 150 ml
- Vanilla Essence – 2 drops
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 3 tblsp
- Ghee – 5 tblsp
- Boil the milk and add sugar to it.
- Allow the milk to cool down.
- Add the boiled milk, eggs, vanilla essence to a mixer and blend it.
- Heat a pan in medium flame.
- Dip the bread slices one by one in the batter.
- Toast them in the pan with ghee.
- Flip over and cook the other side of the bread.
- Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot.