Rice Flour – 2 cups
Coconut – 2
Hot Water – 2 to 3 cups
Jaggery – 5 cups, grated
Cardamoms – 4 to 5, powdered
Ghee – 1/4 cup
1. Gradully add 2 to 3 cups of hot water to the rice flour and mix well to a chapati dough consistency.
2. Make small balls of this dough and steam cook them. Keep aside until required.
3. Grate and grind the coconut to extract 5 to 6 cups of milk.
4. Mix the jaggery with 3 to 4 cups of coconut milk and place it over medium flame.
5. When the jaggery is fully dissolved and it starts to boil, add the prepared balls, few at a time, and stir gently.
6. Reduce flame to low and add the remaining coconut milk.
7. Simmer until it starts to thicken.
8. Add the ghee and cardamom powder.
9. Mix well and remove.
10. Stays good for a day or two.