A simple and light snack, this cutlet is made with mashed raw bananas. Best served with sauce or chutney of choice. Ideal for teatime/evening snack or as a starter/appetizer to any meal.
Raw Bananas – 5 to 6
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
Saunf Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – big handful, chopped
Mint Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Peanuts – 1/4 cup, chopped
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Peel and boil the bananas.
2. Then mash well and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients except oil.
4. Mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls and flatten them to small/medium rounds.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
7. Fry the prepared cutlets until golden brown and remove.
8. Drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with sauce or chutney of choice.