A meal by itself or makes a great weekend brunch dish.
Chicken – 225 gms, cooked
Red Capsicum – 1 cup, seeds removed, finely sliced
Onion – 1, large, finely sliced
Extra-Virgin Olive OIl – 2 tblsp + 1 tblsp
Flour for dusting
Pizza Base – 1 (available readymade or use this recipe)
Pizza Sauce – 1 cup (available in supermarkets)
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
Black Pepper Powder as required
1. Heat a little olive oil in a pan.
2. Saute the capsicums and onions for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
4. Place the pizza base on a flat floured surface.
5. Spread the pizza sauce over the top.
6. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over.
7. Top up with capsicum, onion and chicken.
8. Sprinkle black pepper powder on top.
9. Place the pizza in a preheated oven and cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned lightly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Remove and cool.
11. Slice and serve.