Chicken Supreme Pizza is a popular and delicious pizza variety made with chicken, capsicum, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions with plenty of cheese.
A restaurant and take out favorite, the pizza is easy to make and you can use your choice of toppings.
While sometimes a classic is the way to go, when it comes to pizzas, this one is definitely not your regular recipe.
Chicken Supreme Pizza Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Supreme Pizza
- 1 Readymade Pizza Base - 1
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce or Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Chicken cooked, skinless
- 1 Small Capsicum sliced
- 1/4 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 4 to 5 Black Olives pitted, chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheese grated
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- few Coriander Leaves chopped
How to make Chicken Supreme Pizza
- Place the pizza base on a flat surface and spread the sauce all over.
- Top with the chicken, capsicum, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place the pizza in a preheated oven at 200C/400F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and cheese has fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Sprinkle a bit of coriander leaves.
- Cut into slices and serve.