A popular and favorite pizza variety. Chicken sauteed in a bbq sauce with onions and spread on a pizza base topped with cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Add green capsicum if desired. A simple and easy to make homemade pizza.
Pizza Base – 2 (recipes for Pizza Dough is here)
Chicken – 3 cups, cooked, shredded
BBQ Sauce – 3 cups
Cheddar Cheese – 350 to 400 gms, shredded
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Mozzarella Cheese – 225 gms, shredded
Onions – 2, chopped or sliced
Green Capsicum – 1 cup, sliced (optional)
Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the onions, salt and pepper powder.
3. Saute for 5 to 10 minutes or until onions turn translucent and soft.
4. Add the garlic, chicken and 1 cup of the bbq sauce.
5. Mix well and switch off the flame.
6. Place the two pizza base on a flat surface.
7. Spread the remaining bbq sauce all over the pizza bases.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and top up with the chicken mixture.
9. Add the capsicum if using.
10. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
11. Place the pizzas in a preheated oven at 375F and bake until cheese has fully melted, golden and bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes.
12. Remove and cool.
13. Sprinkle coriander leaves on top and allow it to cool.
14. Slice and serve.