Chicken and Cashew Stir-Fry is a quick and easy dish to make for a weekday lunch or dinner. This recipe is very handy on days when you feel like eating something nutritious but you are in a hurry. This Thai style Chicken and Cashew stir fry is best served with rice.
Chicken and Cashew Stir-Fry
- 250 g Chicken boneless, skinless, sliced
- 400 g Mixed Vegetables broccoli, red capsicum etc.
- 1/2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 to 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cashew Nuts unsalted, toasted
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice cooked
- Heat a pan of water to a boil.
- Add the mixed vegetables and cook for a minute.
- Drain well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over high flame.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the mixed vegetables, oyster sauce, sweet chilli sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts and mix well.
- Serve with the cooked rice.