A popular summer drink made with curd that keeps the body cool.
Curd – 500 ml
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Ginger – 2 inch piece, peeled
Green Chillies – 2, small
Mineral Water – 1 litre
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
1. Grind the coriander leaves, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt together.
2. Mix the curd and water in a bowl to make buttermilk.
3. Add the ground paste and stir to mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Strain into individual serving glasses.
6. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Tip: If desired, you can sprinkle some cardamom powder and cumin powder on top.
image credit: comfortinstylemag.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !