A delicious, simple and easy to make drink. A must have during the hot summer days, they are refreshing and tasty.
Lemons – 2
Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated (optional)
Water – 500 to 600 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Squeeze the juice from the 2 lemons and keep aside.
2. Mix the ginger and mint leaves with little water.
3. Grind to a fine pulp.
4. Add sugar, salt and water.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the lemon juice and stir well.
7. Strain into a jug or serving glasses.
8. Serve at once or keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.